D Blog

Saturday, April 24, 2010

My pledge for the environment

Our green healthy mother earth has been sick since many years ago,just that people didn't realized it in the past. Nowadays,people are publicizing environmental protection all around. Well,is good to see that human are putting their effort in saving the environment. Somehow,maybe the earth is seriously ill that human can no longer be reckless of the sick environment,since its already bring harm to the human life.

The environment is the natural world in which people,animals and plants live. We're blessed by God to live in the natural world. It is indeed everyone's responsibility to take care the environment. Therefore,I'll make my pledge for the environment.

Protect the environment can start from little things. The most common one,don't throw the rubbish anywhere,even at home. I promise that whenever I throw the rubbish I'll throw it into the rubbish bin. I believe that this kind of VERY simple thing anyone can do it,no matter you're a somebody or nobody. It just that some people they don't like to cooperate,throwing the rubbish whenever and wherever they like.

Next,recycle. I'll send anything that can be recycle to the recycle center as long as there is no any "treasure hunter" waiting for me at the recycle center. (I'm sure some of you will understand the "treasure hunter" I mean.)

Furthermore, I'll not waste any electricity when I'm not using it. I'll make sure I'll switch off the light when I'm not using it,I'll turn off the TV when I'm not watching it,I'll turn off the radio when I'm not listening it,and bla bla bla.....

Besides, I'll wouldn't do any open burning and I swear I never done it before. More importantly,I promise not to play any fireworks during Chinese New Year and any other time,since its also illegal .............and expensive.

Okay,I already show you my pledge to the environment,how about you? If you haven't start,why not start now.
posted by Dee at 8:06 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home